Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #225 "Sketch This"

Hello everyone,


The Shabby Tea Room presented us with this sketch as a challenge for this week:


And this is what I have come up with as a response:


I created this card using bunch of leftover papers from other projects, not sure what stacks they came from, but they seem to go well together. :)
Sentiment is again home made with MS Word on my computer (I sure could use couple of stamps, huh?)

The rose cameo is Martha Stewart clay mold and the bow was made with seam binding ribbon. Adhesive buttons came from "Spare Parts" vintage buttons collection.


I hope you enjoyed viewing this post...
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by...
Samra

2 comments:

  1. Ohh wow, I love that you were able to use left overs!! They do match well together and the card is very pretty...thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete