Sunday, April 30, 2017

Floral Card with a Glittery Crown

Hello everyone,

Just a quick post of my latest make:


For the base of this card, I used paper from Lemoncraft Tiny Miracles collection available for purchase at my friend Lisa's store


I added a shabby bow, some baby's breath, hand made flowers and fancy flourish leaves diecuts.


The crown was covered with glitter and embellished with gems. Some of the flowers and leaves were also covered with glitter.


One more look at the finished card...

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Lemoncraft "Be Delicate" challenge with this gorgeous mood board:



Crafty Cardmakers and more challenge #187 Pearls and or Gems

I hope you enjoyed this post...

Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by...

10 comments:

  1. Wow!! Another delightful creation Samra. I love the white on white and your flowers are simply stunning!! A beautiful take on that lovely moodboard and I am so pleased you decided to join in at Crafty Cardmakers!! Have a wonderful day!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous design Samra, which more than meets our challenge with all those gorgeous blingy gems. The flowers are just stunning.

    Thanks for sharing in our pearls/gems challenge.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background paper really is beautiful, particularly on your box. I always love your flowers and that crown is gorgeous!!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really pretty card. So beautifully bright and delicate.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Lemoncraft :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Samra, this is absolutely stunning!! Wow!! What perfect interpretation of the mood board!! The crown is amazing!! Wow!! And your flowers are perfection!! I love, love this, my dear friend!! It's spectacular!! Thank you so much for playing along at Lemoncraft...and for the sweet shout-out!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful and full of such wonderful flowers and bling, totally in love with it! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers!
    Happy Crafting
    Glenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. STUNNING design, Samra! You make the most amazing cards! I love the glittery flowers and all those gems! Sparkly! Just the way I like my crowns! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!!! Thank you for joning us at Lemoncraft Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete